No matter if you’re a new start-up or a business running like a well-oiled machine, Killer Wraps’ approach to business is simple.
Killer Wraps is Indy’s premier vehicle wrap specialist! Our team of professional designers and installers can help you develop the perfect branding message for your vehicle, transforming a vanilla work truck into a rolling billboard, designed to “Take a Bite Out of Your Competition”!
We recognize each time you come to us your needs are unique. Killer Wraps strives to hit your budget target – dead center! We’re equipped to design and install a rolling image that creates impact for your message whether we’re installing spot graphics, a partial wrap or a full wrap. We’re confident we can find a way to make your message come alive and keep you on track financially! No matter if your project is 1 truck or a fleet of vehicles, Killer Wraps will give you the attention and dedication your project deserves! Our extensive experience with truck wraps, van wraps, food truck wraps, trailer wraps and yes…even car wraps makes Killer Wraps your best choice for your next vehicle graphics project!
Those are some great reasons to choose Killer Wraps – check out the graphic below to see how we compare with our competition in more areas that are important to you!
More reasons to choose us!
KILLER CERTIFIED QUALITY
- Each project is thoroughly inspected during the bidding process and again upon arrival at our office. We will alert you to any potential for wrap failure relating to the condition of the vehicle. Deep scratches, dents, chips and rust will be discussed and we will encourage you to have any necessary touch-up bodywork completed prior to beginning your project in. Imperfections may be magnified by the vinyl for a color change wrap but a wrap with graphic may be designed in such a way that it can add some needed “camouflage”, if necessary. If touch-up is required it’s not necessary for your vehicle to have a “paint job”. We can apply your new wrap over primer!
2. Prep and Clean Again
- Our FREE CAR WASH with wrap purchase will allow you to bring your car, van or pick-up to us clean and ready for inspection.
- Prior to beginning, our team will take your vehicle through a thorough prep process using the highest industry standards.
- We will prep your vehicle by completely wiping it down with the industry’s best prep products. We’re making certain that your vehicle is free from any hidden road “crud” and fine particles. This step insures your paint will be receptive to the vinyl and will give you excellent adhesion between your paint and the wrap film. This step insures a long life for your new wrap.
- As we’re prepping your vehicle we are mentally mapping your project, becoming familiar with its contours and flat areas. This will assist us during the installation phase so that we know your vehicle’s potential challenges during installation, equipping us to complete a quality installation on our first application. No “Do Overs”!
- Next, if your project includes embellishment removal, we’re going to carefully remove and store them. When applicable we prefer to remove anything that will interfere with the smooth canvas of your vehicles body, allowing us to install a wrinkle-free wrap! The parts to be removed could include: moldings, door handles, trim, liners and labels. If the piece(s) will not be reinstalled before completion they will be safely stored in the vehicle so you will have them for future use. (Some embellishments and handles are not possible to remove – our staff will discuss this option during the initial inspection.)
- While we’re completing your project our professional installers are using only the highest quality tools and techniques.
3. Measure (Plus a Little Extra) - Then Cut
- We always allow a little extra material giving us the ability to properly wrap, tuck and conceal, insuring quality coverage for the life of your wrap.
4. Lay it Down
- Soft-cloth wipe one more time. This step insures there’s been no accumulation of dust or dirt during the previous steps!
- Laying your film comes next and our professional installers use only the highest quality premium films that are air-release products, giving you a bubble, ripple and wrinkle free result!
- Double check BEFORE trimming. After positioning and repositioning to insure all graphics are as designed and desired custom designs are achieved…then and only then is the trimming step completed!
5. Tuck the Edges
- Now our team is ready to properly tuck the edges of the film for a professional finish and enduring enjoyment for your wrap!
6. Heat and Set the Wrap
- After all previous steps are completed to our high standards your wrap is ready to heat, using just the right amount of temperature and pressure to set the vinyl in place! Now your new wrap will withstand the stresses of wind, rain, sun and salt! But we’re not done!
7. Clean it One More Time - Before Delivery!
- Before you arrive to pick up your new wrap we’re going to give another wipe down.
8. You Can RELAX Because Killer’s Got Your Back!
Best Warranty In The Business!
Killer Wraps offers a 12-month warranty on
all vehicle wraps and vehicle graphics!
Our warranty is stress-free and comprehensive! It covers all defects in installation and materials. This includes full replacement of failed materials. It covers removal, and re-installation.
You can easily make your claim within the 12-month warranty time frame and it will be reviewed by a Killer Wraps authorized representative. In case of a warrantable failure, Killer Wraps’ responsibility is limited solely to, at its option, repairing or replacing the defective wrap or parts of the wrap. Customer’s option for repair of warrantable failures is strictly limited to repair at Killer Wraps facility. Materials used in warranty repairs will carry the same warranty coverage as the materials they replace, but the expiration dates will be the same as those of the original materials.